Beam and block
Beam and block flooring is the traditional and cost effective suspended flooring system for ground and upper floors in domestic and commercial applications. The system is quick and easy to install and is made up of pre-stressed, inverted ‘T’ beams infilled with standard building blocks.
- Fast and easy installation requiring
no special skills
- Excellent sound and fire resistance
- Unaffected by damp, rot or vermin
- Allows longer spans than timber joists
- Domestic and commercial projects
- Ground and upper floors
- Ideal for use on sloping ground
Getting in contact
In order for us to process your enquiry quickly and efficiently, please include:
1. Your full name, company, address and contact details
2. The site address, including post code if known
3. Site plans and architects’/engineers’ drawings if applicable*
(Ideally attachments should be PDF or DWG – maximum file size 10MB).